Susan Roberts
Susan Roberts, Judge. retired
Experience:  Retired state trial judge. Civil and criminal experience. 29 years legal practice.

I have information and evidence on a certain

I have information and evidence on a certain individual along with several others that are in management at a local dealership that have used my personal computer to aquire a loan in anothers persons name. I also have information and evidence that these managers have allowed an employee to purchase a vehicle in this lady name. Do the lady and myself have a valid case?

I suggest you call the local police and make a report. It sounds like some laws may have been violated and the police are the best ones to handle it. Depending on what develops you and the lady may have civil case but I would wait and see what the police discover.

Good luck,