4ren6, Forensics/Criminal Investigation
Experience:  Over 20 years of Law Enforcement. Sworn expert witness in Criminal and Civil Law.

I let girl i was seeing stay at my place temporarily for 2 ...

I let girl i was seeing stay at my place temporarily for 2 weeks. While i was on the road travelling with job, she was stealing things. I kicked her out. When i returned her things, she had in her possesion court documents of probation in 2 counties, crack papherinalia, and forged check withdrawal slips from her ex husbands account. I was shocked. Anyway, She admitted to me, investigator, and my brother that she stole things. Yet some reason she didnt plea, and there''s a courtdate in 90 days.
So far they''ve got her for $450 theft, but theres more things she stole at a local gameshop that the police won''t investigate. A corporate manager at the gameshop is even calling the police, but they just wont investigate further. - I imroperly put down the value of the items that were stolen, and was very lax, i should have put down the value of what i paid. Can this be changed in court? What value does it need to go up to for a greater charge? What can be done about missing items?
You can amend your claims against her but it is up to the Prosecuting Attorneys Office on what degree of charges are to be brought up on her. But you need to amend your list of stolen items. Please reply if you need further assistance.