Michelle, Elected/Appointed Official
Experience:  30 + yrs in the legal profession incl. criminal, family, politics, legislator judiciary 6 yrs

If you have been arrested and charged with a felony ...

If you have been arrested and charged with a felony but you served probation without violation and your adjudification(guilt) was with- held, are you still considered a convicted felon?

If the probation is SUCCESSFULLY completed without violation, then no. But you will need to present the information to the court to show that you have fully and successfully completed your probation terms and seek to have the information removed and/or "sealed" from your record. Many times, this is not something that is automatic - so I suggest that you check with the clerk of the court to see that the information has been removed.

The whole point of the "diverted" finding is to give a first-time or youthful offender a second chance to move forward without a criminal record.

If the probation is not successful then the judge can impose the original diverted or suspended sentence upon a finding that there has been a violation of the terms.

Best of success to you,

If my answer has been helpful, please ACCEPT my answer so I get credit for my effort to help you . If I can be of further help, let me know. Appropriate FEEDBACK is appreciated as is a bonus. Thanks ~ Michelle