Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I had purchased a 3d printer from xyz printing and they ave

Customer Question

i had purchased a 3d printer from xyz printing and they ave ben sending me defictive parts for waranty work so the first after the first month i tried to get a refund they say they do not do refunds i contacted the people i purchased the printer from they say i am over the 30 day waranty now going on 5 months they keep sending me defictave main boards now i say i will not pay for another board till i see pictures of the thing working they say i have to pay or they will not even order the board to test it i know the boards have defictave firmware if i send them the money they will just send me another defictave main board is there any thing i can hold over them to guarantee me that they will actualay test it before they send it i have $1000 in this thing and have nad it for 6 months it has never worked and they have cancled my waranty because of my other printer that was out of waranty they have tied the 2 priters together becasue i told them that i had replaced the power supply in my aio with a used xyz power supply because of that they cancled the waranty on my duo as well i have only put parts in the duo that they have sent me i have made a complaint to the BBB and they contactated this supervisor who had done this to me and she absolutly would not back down on this right now i just want a working main board and i do not know how to insure that i get one
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: montana
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: the only thing i have talked to is coustomer service there is probably 70 pages of comunications
JA: Of course. The best way to reach them is by emailing***@******.***
Customer: so you want me to contact them thrugh this link
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 9 days ago.
I can suggest some options. would you like that information? please let me know and i will put it together and respond shortly. You can wait or come back later when we email you that a reply is ready. Thanks for your patience. This is not the answer. just an opening question so I can better focus the answer and make it more helpful.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
i would like to hear your suggestions something else is there warranty is for 1 year and i have only had the thing for 6 months and have never actually ben able to use the stuped thing i am seriously thinking of just putting it in the trash because these people are trained in stupid and i just can not compeate with them using reason and sense most xyz users have just given in to them and ripped the guts out and put in a ramps board or flashed the main board to repitor but i have ben trying to work with them through warranty because i have other xyz printers and i like the way they workthanks looking forward to hearing from youi was also told that because the main company is located in tiwan that i would have to sew them there but they have US based offices so there for i believe i could sew them in the US i have ben threatening them with this although i do not think it would be worth my health to pursue it this wayi just want what i paid for to do what i paid for it to do ??
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 9 days ago.
Beyond complaint to seller can contest charges with credit card.You have a few options. Let me outline them. You can pursue a complaint in civil court. You may sue for losses suffered plus costs and interest. You can also file a complaint with the attorney general office. You can threaten these options before pursuing and use for leverage. local counsel can also get involved! A lawyer letter alone can often bring about a settlement as the other side realizes that you are serious and gets concerned about its risk and legal fees.Small Claims court is an option too.You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.They should settle with you to avoid the above. If I can clarify or explain anything further, just ask me. kindly rate me 5 stars.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
would it be possible for you to write a letter for me
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 7 days ago.
You can have a local lawyer do so. martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options. it should be inexpensive on a flat fee basis.Have a wonderful week. If I can clarify or explain anything further, just ask me. kindly rate me 5 stars.