LawTalk, Lawyer
Experience:  I have more than 25 years experience in the legal profession.
15277592

Ugh Rover.com for the care of our two little dogs during

Customer Question

ugh Rover.com for the care of our two little dogs during Christmas. I received a call that one of my dogs had been killed. Want to know what recourse I have at this point
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Washington state
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I reported this to Rover.com
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I sitter did admit to negligence of care and is accepting responsibility
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 month ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry for your loss. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a very nominal charge of just $9 more I can offer you a personal phone conference during which there is no limitation on the number of questions you can ask of me, as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread which is searchable and viewable by the public.

Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.

Either way, whether I call you or not, in order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. How was your pet killed? What happened?

2. What did the sitter do that was negligent and which led to the death of your dog?

3. What is it that you need to know specifically? I ask because you did not post a question of any kind.

Thanks in advance,

Doug