David Stewart
David Stewart, Lawyer
Experience:  Highly experienced Consumer Protection attorney
95745447

I am searching on behalf of my sister and her two children

Customer Question

my name is ***** ***** I am searching on behalf of my sister and her two children one being disabled. We are hoping to find a Civil Suit Lawyer that will consider Pro Bono due to her situation, My sister and her two children came to my home homeless. I find it very hard to believe that this is possible, when the house is under her son's name. The trustee assigned to my sister's son's case is the one who has managed to forgo this situation.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
in the year 2001, my sister and her infant son at that were struck by a vehilcle. Her son was only 5 months at the time. My sister and her son went to court and was awarded a sum of money for the care of her. I believe my sister has suffered and to this day still has TBI ( Traumatic Brain Injury). There are times she doesn't know what is going in her life. Since shw was awarded, she purchased a home with her son's name. She has been appointed a trustee.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  David Stewart replied 1 month ago.

Hello: my name is ***** ***** I would be happy to try and assist you today. I would suggest your sister contact the California bar association and request a referral to an attorney that will take her case on a pro bono basis. Most bar associations will have a list of such attorneys and she will want the attorney to be located in California to best assist her. Here is a link to the CA bar association. http://www.calbar.ca.gov/. I hope this helps. I will also offer a phone call if you would prefer to talk through the situation in more detail. Thanks, David