Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I was at a car dealership and I am a disable person with

Customer Question

I was at a car dealership and I am a disable person with PTSD and have not had a man in my life for over 7 years and the financial director as he was bamboozling me while he massage my shoulders and neck in front of everybody I was so confused I only wanted t get my oil change and was harass by one of the employee's after telling him 5-6 times that I did not want to buy a car I was hiding in the bathroom and the parking lot. By the time the whole ordeal was over I was $36,647.98 in debt. I was told that they need my car because it was used and they needed more used cars because that is what people want. I bought my 2014 from the same place but different dealership.
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: NC
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: I am a disable veteran 24 years in the Air Force and have never seen such a place where anyone treated me that way. I went to pick up a check they old me for cancelling my warranty and it took almost 6 weeks to get that check when Easy Care stated the car dealership was to pay me back that money in a weeks time the manager in front of everyone in the store while a customer was standing right beside and out loud said do not ever come back here again
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Well does it sound like a law suit?
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 17 days ago.

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

I am sorry you were treated this way. I can suggest some options to pursue and prepare a case.

Please let me know and I will get it to you!