Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

Working news eve? bean, alabama put down payment on property

Customer Question

Working news eve? Bruce bean , alabama put down payment on property with bluegreen ,Sevierville tn, sole purpose was business use for costumers ,they had a non commercial clause which they approved but in hindsight all checks for the single aspect of this package I was interested in would be form my co an I would not be the primary individual administering it. 2 administration of this one area of usage would not be fully explained for 1 to 2 months 3 checked their reviews last night , terrible . I am calling the credit card co to cancel payment an going by their location tommaro morning to advise my cancellation please advise an I do not mind paying for your response
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Tenneessee
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Transaction yesterday at lunch
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am sorry, but you need to clarify what you typed above, as it is hard to understand.
Was there a written contract signed by the parties? Payment was made? You cannot use the building for commercial purposes, but what were you going to specifically use it for?