Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing for over 20 years and handled many cases and trials for consumers.
11068102

I went to court and got a judgment again me and they took my

Customer Question

I went to court and got a judgment again me and they took my U 55 Kubota excavator and my Kubota 3901 Tractor and loader . Kubota Financial still owned the equipment how can a judge take something from you that you don't own and who has toa key the payments .
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Indiana
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I called kubota and told them what happened
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

The judge can order it seized and then you can go to court and tell the judge about the loan on the equipment and advise Kubota in writing and they will likely file an appearance to get the equipment. Then, if the equipment is sold the loan is paid first and then if any money is left over it goes toward your judgment.