Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I purchase the new 2015 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport and November

Customer Question

I purchase the new 2015 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport and November 27th 2015 at about twenty five thousand miles I noticed an oil leak and I'm taking it to the Dodge dealership service department 6 different times for the same oil leak and it never got fixed on the 6th time it was in the shop they then wrecked my truck with maybe possibly about $3,000 worth of damage before they wrecked my truck I retained a lawyer with the Lemon Law Group and when they found out the truck the truck had been wrecked they then said they couldn't represent me under the Lemon Law anymore ask them why they couldn't represent me anymore and they said that they just couldn't and that I should contact them breach of contract lawyer any information on what I should do or who I should contact would be greatly appreciated
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 11 days ago.

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

I can suggest some options for pursuing your complaint. would you like that?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I don't have a complaint. I want Dodge to pay off the truck they wrecked and put me in the same make and model. I had an open close case due to the sc lemon law but they said they couldn't represent me anymore and that I should contact a breach of contract lawyer

You could pursue those damages in small claims court, thereby avoiding legal fees, and securing an expedited decision by judgment or settlement. That tends to work faster than a lawyer lawsuit which could be expensive, or complaint with the BBB or AG office.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
They offered to pay my truck off and put me in another vehicle do you think I could do better than that by taking your suggestion? What is AG office?

that is not a bad compromise. You can negotiate for that and a small price adjustment.

AG is attorney general office but its a slower process.

Let me know if I can clarify anything else.

Kindly rate me 5 stars.

Happy thanksgiving.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Well that's what I asked for but they won't do that they want me to pick a vehicle from their car lot but they don't have any trucks like mine there and won't give me a price adjustment. What kind of lawyer should I call?

You can threaten legal action which will cost them much more in exposure and fees. You can have a consumer protection lawyer make a call or send a short letter for pressure.

Kindly rate me 5 stars.