LawTalk, Lawyer
Experience:  I have more than 25 years experience in the legal profession.
15277592

I applied on a Facebook sight to claim $600,000.00 and 5

Customer Question

My name is***** applied on a Facebook sight to claim $600,000.00 and 5 Laptops. It's an orginization that's known as (USAID) I filled out a form online with a (USAID) agent by the name of Yongkorng Chhue I was given a Authorization Letter From him through email. The agent told me that it's real Safe and Legit if I pay for a case file fee of $100.00 and a Shipping Fund of $200.00. He also told me that The FBI is aware of there orginization they have set up on Facebook. Can you see if it is real, safe and legit
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 5 months ago.

Good evening,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation---because it is not a good situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I have been a licensed attorney in California for more than 30 years.

You asked: Can you see if it is real, safe and legit

I checked for you. It is not safe; it is not a real offer. It is nothing more than a scam to get you to send them money. You will get nothing and you will lose your money, if you send money to them. They are telling you nothing but lies.

The real organization, known as the United States Agency for International Development, actually exists but it is a US Government organization that arranges for help to foreign countries---and it does not provide services, or money or laptops to individuals---wherever they may live in the world. You have been scammed and you should not, under any circumstances, send the any money.

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

Please know that I answer your questions in good faith, providing you with the information that you ask for, and I do that with the expectation that you would act likewise, and rate my service to you. Rating me costs you nothing as you have already paid the deposit for my help, or you are a subscription customer already. All rating does is ensure that I am paid for my time in working with you. So, please do be sure to rate my service to you. Rating is accomplished by clicking on the rating-stars on your page. Thank you in advance for your positive rating.

I wish you and yours the best in 2016,

Doug

Expert:  LawTalk replied 5 months ago.

It is possible that your questions and issues might be better served by an in-depth conversation with me. You canrequest a call by clicking on the "Call Me" button on your page.

Please know that I answered your question in good faith, providing you with the information that you asked for, and I did that with the expectation that you would act likewise and rate my service to you. If I have already provided you with the information you asked for and you have no additional questions, would you please now rate my service to you so I can be compensated for assisting you? Rating me costs you nothing as you have already paid the deposit for my help. All rating does is ensure that I am paid for my time in working with you.

Thanks in advance for your rating of my service, It is greatly appreciated,

Doug