How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 2117
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Texas, No I am the one who want to sue a company, is

Customer Question

JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: texas
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No I am the one who want to sue a company
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: is something about Social Security number and CPN NUMBER
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I am ready yo ask my question
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
My credit was under repair so I hired a company(business solution) that was supposed to help me mean while with a CPN number and get a loan so solve a financial problem i have been through . Those people instead of gave me a CPN number gave me a somebody else social security number and they put some trade lines on it and before I know it we applied for some stuff
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
then when I was trying to get something we suddenly noticed the news, and since that those people that I hired 4 months ago did not fixed my problem
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
they do not return calls or take my issue seriously, always just excuses and lies. so far i did not get a loan or a cpn number just got social for somebody else
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I signed a some documents and pay US 2000 in front the bill said CPN NUMBER
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 6 months ago.

I am sorry to hear that. This type of fraudulent behavior is very typical. You have a few different routes. 1) you can notify the Texas Attorney General office consumer fraud division. 2) You can sue in either district court or small claims court.

Related Consumer Protection Law Questions