Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

My question is...I have been threatened with a referral to

Customer Question

Hello, my question is...I have been threatened with a referral to collections by a Security & Home Services company for stopping payment to the company at the end of my contract this past September.
I am a responsible & upstanding CONSUMER w/excellent credit.
I am asking your help & assistance to resolve this matter and for me to Not have any further dealings with this company and Not be harmed in Any way by this company.
Thank you in advance for your time, efforts & hopefully a positive & constructive outcome.
Wayne Traylor (###) ###-####cell
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 13 days ago.

Hello. My name is ***** *****

Thank you for your question.

I will be happy to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

We do not provide any legal services or represent JustAnswer.com customers, however, I can provide you with a general answer to your legal question.

Do you have a legal question that I can answer for you about the situation you have described in your post?