Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I am trying to get someone to call me about a continuation

Customer Question

I am trying to get someone to call me about a continuation of the question from the original question. *************
What do I do next?
I also have a document I need to forward for review. How do I do that?
Thanks!
Amy Simper
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Ely replied 5 months ago.

Hello again. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I believe you spoke with me, earlier. What had happened is that you had opted me out (perhaps by accident?) from the original question, meaning I could not respond or follow up.

If you want a phone call, you can request it at your end.

The site allows the expert to opt out of the call request, and I must respectfully ***** ***** not worry - other experts receive the request as well, and the first available expert calls. They will also have your question and my replies to build upon, so nothing will be lost.

The expert that picks up the call will read this thread, and will then read the original question so as to understand the situation.