Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I took a flight on american airlines story short we

Customer Question

I took a flight on american airlines long story short we emergency land i never got to my destination i still cant get on an airplane .. we were stranded in dallas no one has given me my money back i tried bbb but no answer this all happened in sept to oct 1
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Texas
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I called them and called them every person was more than the next finally i did put in a complaint with the bbb
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have pictures of our landing there was fire the pilot lost the ability to steer the plane i have nightmares til this day and all customer service did was riddicule me and try to make me buy another plane ticket
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 16 days ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

You need to make a written request for refund. Click here for the contact information.

If your request is ignored, you need to file complaint against the Airlines with the Federal Aviation Administration. Click here to file your complaint.

You may also file a Small Claim against the Airlines at your local Justice of Peace Court.

Goodluck with your case,