KnowYourRights
KnowYourRights, Lawyer
Experience:  Experience protecting consumers against unfair, deceptive, or fraudulent advertising, marketing and financial practices.
9540344

American sweepstakes says I have won 7.5 million but I need

Customer Question

American sweepstakes says I have won 7.5 million but I need 55,000 to pay Florida fees . If I come up with any of the monies they always ask for more. They mention a delivery person always having trouble picking up from airport that works for American Eagle by the name of ***** ***** and the one I talk to the most says he is from the Fraud dept of our govt. in Washington DC. The contact at American sweepstakes is ***** *****.
Is this for real?????
Patti
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  KnowYourRights replied 3 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

No, it is not for real and this is a scam, I am sorry to say. These people prey on individuals and give them false hope of large winnings and ask for money, to claim the prize. It is fake and you will not see a penny and should not give them a penny. Here is a direct link to their website, evidencing the same.

http://american-sweeps.com/fraud-alert/

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be 5 STARS! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!