Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

What are differences between California laws and Texas laws?

Customer Question

What are differences between California laws and Texas laws?Please answer first in general and than dive into main details.
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 18 days ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Sorry, but you need to narrow this down because as written your question is well outside of the scope of this service. If you have ONE very specific law or issue you are asking about and want to know what the law is in CA and Texas on that issue fine, but we will not be able to spend the amount of time required to explain all of the differences between laws of one state and laws of any other state it would take days and hundreds of pages.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Ok. Can you explain only main differences in scope of 3-5 paragraphs? I need some basis to start investigation.
You want the difference between ALL THE LAWS IN CA AND TEXAS? That is not within the scope of this service, it cannot be done in 3-4 paragraphs or 3-4 pages and it is pretty unreasonable.
You want to start some investigation? But we cannot explain every difference in every single CA and TX law for you for $25 or even $2500, that is impossible and unrealistic, in 3 paragraphs or 300 pages.
If you have a specific issue and you want information fine, but to say tell me all the differences between the all the laws in CA and TX, that is not what we are here for.