Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I have a cousin telling everyone I stole a truck I had given

Customer Question

I have a cousin telling everyone I stole a truck I had given him he never changed title and when he was in Ukriane he needed money I told him if he wanted me to send him money he had to give me back the truck. he said the teruck was still in my name and I could have it back and sell it. when he returned from Ukriane he took the signed title and registered it in his name and told everyone I stole the truck from his property
JA: What state is this in? And how old is the truck?
Customer: Washington state Moses lake
JA: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?
Customer: he went to the police an got the truck back I have a call into a lawyer to talk today
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: so I'm out my 500.00 I gave him plus license fee's plus him telling lies about me to everyone in town
Submitted: 25 days ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Brandon M. replied 25 days ago.

Good afternoon. I'm definitely concerned for you. When did these things happen?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
state Washington, county grant
out come for him to stop telling people I stole the truck that was mine and give me 5000.00 in damages and what he owes me for the 2 trucks I gave to him that he said he would pay me 1500.00$ for 1 and 2500.00 for the other and pay me back the 500.00 $ loan I gave him while he was in Ukriane Russia. I have a txt showing him telling me he would give me the truck and the truck was mine to sell and a txt telling me he would start paying me on what he owes me