Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

I made a claim thru First American Home Buyers Protection

Customer Question

Hi i made a claim thru First American Home Buyers Protection for some work in my pool.i paid my fee which its was 65 dollars and was told by the pool expert that he can fix it for 200.00 dollars which i give to him in good faith and i didnt get any reciept after waiting for him more than a month to finish his job or contact me i have to contact another company to do his job because my pool was getting green ,full of mosquitos and that situation would create a health issue.I contact the employee from the pool services and he was vwery friendly telling me which day hewas going to return that money to me .its been almost 5 months and after calling him and texting him nothing had happen.I now that on this days 200.00 is almost nothing but this is about principles and ethics.Yerterday i take to the owner of the company and he dare to tell me that he doenst had nothing to do with this because i give to money to one of his emp and i didnt have a receipt
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 month ago.

I am sorry to hear that. Your claim is perfect for filing in small claims court.

Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 27 days ago.

If you have no further questions a positive rating of 5 stars would be greatly appreciated.