Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I have just recently dealt with a company that i believe may

Customer Question

hello i have just recently dealt with a company that i believe may be part of fraudulent behaviour. i applied for a loan as i have a newborn son and am off work on maternity leave. i signed a contract and paid ten months of monthly installments but have yet to receive my loan. was promised for 24 hours and now has been four days. they took all my money and now i have a problem as my rent is late i have no money for groceries my son sick cant get his meds and after calling the company 45 times and emailing numerous times they told me they will refund my money but it will take ten days. i have a sever anxiety disorder and this has made myself very ill and stressed as well what do you suggest i do.
JA: What state is this in? And just to clarify, when was the purchase made?
Customer: Toronto ontario canada and they took two instalments of 800 dollars nov 1 and nov 2
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: not yet i tried to contact company one last time and just got a hold of them and they told me i had to wait ten days to get my money back no apology or anything
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have record of all emails record of call log and the contract ive signed all on file
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

I can suggest some options for you to pursue complaint, would you like that information?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
sure
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
sorry but i do not have money to dish out due to my issue i reported but thanks anyway.