Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney experienced in commercial litigation.
10285032

I need to know my options, and wondering if going straight

Customer Question

I need to know my options, and wondering if going straight into bankruptcy will benefit me a lot better than staying in the National Debt Relief program that I am enrolled in?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Actually, if you can arrange to settle the debts out and settle ALL of them, it is much better than bankruptcy. Bankruptcy needs to be a last resort and should not be entered into unless you have no other options. If you are not able to make ends meet in the debt relief program and seem to be getting further behind, then yes, you need to decide to go with bankruptcy at that point.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.