Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I was examined for new glasses. I picked them up a few weeks

Customer Question

I was examined for new glasses. I picked them up a few weeks later then returned
them as I was dissatisfied them them. I was examined a second time by the partner
I had more confidence in. I had not been reimbersed for the first glasses yet. When
they finally sent me the check ( 3 months after the original appointment), I didNOT
receive it. Through corrospondence with the salesperson he told me it had already
cleared the bank. That was 12days ago. I received a call from the business this morning
andwas told that the signature on the check was MY signature. I said, "So you are
accusing me of lying." She said it was my signature on the check. The amount of
the check was $ 370 or close to that. Can you tell me my options? I will go to the
business to see the copy of the check. After my eyes were examined the second time
I took the prescription to another optomitrist to have it filled. Thank you!
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  ben.jones replied 7 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

I'm sorry. I have just realised you are not in the UK. I will opt out so that another expert can assist you with your question. Many thanks