Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

Regarding AtlanticUnion Moving Company of New Jersey. I had

Customer Question

Regarding AtlanticUnion Moving Company of New Jersey. I had furniture picked up in Springfield, MA on 28 Sept,20016 to be shipped to Roseburg, Oregon and mad a down payment with an agreement to pay balance due uppon arrival at a specified address here..
JA: Have you contacted the manufacturer?
Customer: It has not been delivered to us to date. We can not contact the mover. We did get an email from someone stating the the furniture is in storage in New Jersey.... It has not been shipped as far as we can tell and we are desporated to get the furniture and clothing that was packed.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I didn't expect this type communication with you so I am not fully prepared.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 month ago.
At this point you need to file a claim in court. A lawyer could first send a demand to see if he can get any traction but a lawsuit would need to filed asap.

Let me know if you have any additional questions otherwise a positive rating is greatly appreciated.