Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

If a salesman from Diamond Resorts International lies to me

Customer Question

If a salesman from Diamond Resorts International lies to me and my husband in a verbal presentation about the content of a vacation exchange package, and then asks me and my husband to sign my name to the bottom half of the first page of the contract, and photocopies that signature onto the contract leading to an immediate charge of $2995 charge on a Diamond Resorts International World Master Card, rather than a credit line as promised, what chance do we have of forcing cancellation of this contract in small claims court in Las Vegas, Nevada. We have never activated this card.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Brandon M. replied 4 months ago.

Good day. I want to be sure that I am understanding the situation. By signing your signature to the first page, did you agree to the entire contract?