How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrakeLAW Your Own Question
DrakeLAW, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 625
Experience:  Attorney at Drake Law Firm PLC
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
DrakeLAW is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a summons for a judgement on unsecured personal loan.

Customer Question

I have a summons for a judgement on unsecured personal loan. How do i reply to it or can i get help?
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 6 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you, please give me a moment to review and possibly research answers to your question.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 5 months ago.

I am trying to opt out.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
here's my questions what happens if I file chapter 13 bankruptcy and I have settlement coming to me?
Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 5 months ago.

The settlement would become property of your chapter 13 estate and would get paid to creditors.

Related Consumer Protection Law Questions