Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

I purchased an extended warrant for my 2005 Chrysler 300C

Customer Question

I purchased an extended warrant for my 2005 Chrysler 300C and the transmission went out on it. the warrant company does not want to cover it. I was asked to that the part that caused it to go out is covered under the warranty but they are saying no because of the of a loop hole. what can I do because the part is covered
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 month ago.

You may have to file a claim. The damage to your transmission is a consequential damage of the bad part they have provided. As such, legally they are responsible for all incidental and consequential damages of their breach of contract.

Let me know if you have any additional questions. Otherwise a positive rating of 5 stars would be appreciated.