Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

Auto Dealership refuses to give me back my down payment due

Customer Question

Auto Dealership refuses to give me back my down payment due to deal not going thru based on false info, do I have any rights to get my money back?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 1 month ago.

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. I am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you.

Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Was the false information provided by you to the dealer?