Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I need a valid Lien Cancellation for a manufactured home so

Customer Question

I need a valid Lien Cancellation for a manufactured home so I can get the title . It was under the name of ***** ***** Parrish , Title # 776877001955907 . This is for a title replacment, you can call me @ ********** Jerry
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am sorry, but we do not provide lien cancellations or satisfaction of liens, that has to come from the lienholder. Have you come here in error?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Really and this cost me $36 ? I'll be looking for a refund..
It seems you truly did come here by mistake as we do not just make up releases of liens. You need to go to the lienholder.
You may contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####