MIAMILAW1127
MIAMILAW1127, Lawyer
Experience:  Founding Partner at Moises Law, P.A.
89829185

It looks like I walked right into a scam, what can I do to

Customer Question

It looks like I walked right into a scam, what can I do to try to get my money back.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  KJLLAW replied 1 month ago.

Good morning. What did they hire you to do? Did you sign any documents or a contract?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I agreed and signed several invoices for them to help me complete the paperwork for a Government grant.
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 1 month ago.

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. I am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you.

Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

You need to report them to the Better Business Bureau.

I hope this helps. Please use the SEND or REPLY button to keep chatting, or please RATE when finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
OK, can I give you more information to see if you can assist me

Absolutely.