socrateaser, Lawyer
Experience:  Retired (mostly)

FOR SOCRATEASER ONLY: I dont know what you see on your end.

FORCustomerONLY: I dont know what you see on your end. I gave you an excellent rating and entered $20.00 tip for your wonderful help (I hope you can answer other questions I will post. If there is a specific timeframe to enter please advise. Quick is nice, but not if expert answers wrong, or has attitude. Not my first rodeo With J/A). Zack said because error page came up (showing old credit info which I changed) I had to ASK YOU ANOTHER QUESTION AND TIP YOU $20.00, A G A I N. I said they were penalizing me for their error. I OWE YOU $20 for excellent service. If you can correct this let me know. If you want me to ask How many wheels does a car have AND tip $20.00 again (which is sitting in my account) and you get the [single] tip, let me know. Cheers.

Pretty funny stuff. Thanks. A car has 9 3/4 wheels, but only if it's taller than 4 foot 1 inch. If it's white, then it has 2.25 wheels -- if mineral white, its 2.26 wheels.

As for rodeos, I only get 50% of those things, so if you really want to pay $20, then you may want to accept my premium services offer, so we can discuss the wheels in confidence.

If not, then that's okay too (or is it two...or to...I dunno).

Customer: replied 6 days ago.

Thank you. How do I get $20 to you for first tip? Also company contacted me when i suggested settlement and offered: Quote

If you choose to move forward with this wrongful claim against the 'Company', I do intend to appear and notify the court that we have been wrongfully named. I am confident that this case will be dismissed against the 'Company'. I do hope you understand where I am coming from and hope you find the correct company. Unquote Cheers. PS I am disabled and dont always respond as I would like. Please do not take offense. I do need the help and am tired of AVVO. Hope I can afford your fine help.

Please contact me using the contact info in the services offer response. Thanks in advance for your confidence and for using Justanswer!