Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

To whom do I contact re a Mortgage Company?

Customer Question

Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 month ago.

Good morning Doris,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I am a GA licensed attorney. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. What are you wanting to do specifically? Apply for a mortgage, report unethical/illegal conduct by a mortgage broker, or?

Doug

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
My mortgage company has not reported my payments since they acquired it in March, 2013. they tell me they cannot legally report due to the fact that we declared Bankruptcy in 2012. The house was taken out of the Bankruptcy by Cenlar Mtg. Co. in 2012. They filed a "motion for relief from stay". We are now trying to sell the house and I need Nationstar to report that I have made every payment on time.They refuse.
How can I give you astar rating when I have not heard what you have said about the problem. As of now it is No Star.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I want to cancel this and refund my money. Doris ******
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 month ago.

Good morning Doris,

Please understand that I am helping more than one customer at a time. If you would like my help, I can give you an answer now if you would like. If you need assistance navigating the system or if you have billing questions, you can contact customer service at(###) ###-####

Doug

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The answer was that I could call you---Of course for more money. My answer is for you to cancel everything to do with this company and refund my money.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 month ago.

Again, if you need assistance navigating the system or if you have billing questions, you can contact customer service at(###) ###-#### If you want a refund all you need to do is call customer service.

I am unable to further assist you in this matter, and I am going to opt out of your question and open this up for other professionals.

Your question is being placed back in the question list for other professionals to see, and to respond to. You do not have to stay online for the question to be active. Should another professional pick it up, you should be alerted by email unless you actively disable this feature.

There is no need for you to reply at this time as this may "lock" your question back to me, thus inadvertently delaying other professionals' access to it.

I apologize for any inconvenience and wish you well in your future.

Doug

Expert:  Maverick replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is Maverick. Please give me a few minutes to review your inquiry. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Maverick replied 1 month ago.

Hello Doris:

Please let me know if you would still like assistance with this matter. This a new contributor here......

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
As I have written yesterday I do not want your service. Please refund my money. Thank you, ***** ***** Quillen