Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I purchased a Time Share from Silver Lake Resort in Orlando,

Customer Question

I purchased a Time Share from Silver Lake Resort in Orlando, Florida on 7 Aug 2016. I paid a deposit and have paid one months repayment on 21 Sep 2016. I still have not received my copy of contract or any details. I have advised the Verification Officer SLR, of my decision to cancel due to the incomplete information provided at the information interview and the delay in providing the contract for my perusal until now.
JA: Have you thoroughly reviewed the contract?
Customer: No I still have not received the contract. I advised this on a number of emails and it is only now that I advised my intention to cancel that they have advised the contract has now been sent to my home address in Australia.
JA: Have you contacted the manufacturer?
Customer: There is no manufacturer. It is a T
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: It is a "Time Share Resort" where you purchase points to use for the purpose of Vacation Rentals all around the World.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

Have you sent them a written cancellation notice to whatever address they have listed on the paperwork?

.

Are you asking if you can legally still cancel?

.

If not, what is your legal question I can help with tonight?

.

.

thanks