Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I want to file a complaint against one in court because she

Customer Question

I want to file a complaint against one bitch in court because she is mental and my family was not giving her in community so I was thinking that I can file complain against her in court and place my mother name who is not giving her to community. But I want the code which I want to give to court that this is this bitch do in our home. You not believe she went in garden do toilet and tried to eaten her toilet herself. One time in garden one rabbit gave birth to small rabbit and she wild bitch tried to eaten that rabbit son we save that rabbit son but that rabbit son was injured that time because of this bitch.After that rabbit son was injured we bring him in our home and place some cream and save him. So this is very dangerous small bitch and after that also my family was playing with her but I don't like her so I want to do some case in her and want that code which I gave to court clerk.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

are you asking if you have a case?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Sorry I am asking that I want to do a case and to do a case I need that code which helped me win the case. I want to throw out that small mental bitch from my house and in the Court form I want to wrote some story but if I used some law than it can helped me win the case.
Expert:  Maverick replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is Maverick. Please give me a few minutes to review, analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 4 months ago.

A different Professional here. I will be further assisting you with your post. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

Pursuant to Code of Virginia Title 55 Chapter 13.2 Section 55-248.31 subsection C, you must give the Tenant a written 30-day notice to vacate the premises for noncompliance with the rental agreement. Then, if the Tenant refuses to vacate the premises at the expiration of the notice, you can then file eviction action in Court in order to remove her from the premises citing Code of Virginia Title 55 Chapter 13.2 Sections 55-248.31 and 55-248.16 as the reason for the eviction.

There is no self-remedy to eviction actions in the Commonwealth of Virginia. So, you cannot change the locks or throw her stuff out in order to remove her from the premises. You must use the Court system to accomplish the eviction. Otherwise, the Tenant can file lawsuit against you for illegal outster. See Code of Virginia Title 55 Chapter 13.2 Section 55-248.26.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I am sorry Sir did no person know or forget who is bitch or who we said or whom that is. All peoples are misunderstanding it is female dog as what you said to male dog as dog or what you said to female bitch that's it. Female dog name is ***** ***** female dog peoples doesn't said this that we need to buy female dog they said that do you have any bitch. You peoples see in dictionary whats the mean of bitch as female dog, I am not saying word bitch to anyone else so I need that code I need animal bitch code.VA have dog code but not bitch code in court what I said to judge that I am suing dog and when he said that she is not a dog she is bitch than what I do he can dismissed the case so I am looking that code. So I think all lawyers thinking that I am saying this bitch bad word but this bitch which I am saying is female dog I think you all lawyers forget that bitch is female dog and we all peoples made this word bitch for female dog not for female.

Thank you for the clarification.

I will need more time to research this case and get back to you.

Thank you for your patience.

You can cite Code of Virginia Title 3.2 Chapter 65 Section 3.2-6503. Click here for the rest of the "Animal Code."

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Sir I know this code I am adult not a child I fight many cases myself also I know this animal code this code showed that you are caring your animal and if you not than you are violating but my family is caring so I am not using this code or I know this code myself also. I know VA site where they showing all codes criminal codes, civil codes, animal codes, aviation code etc.

I have nothing else to add. So, I will opt out and give another Attorney the opportunity to further assist you.