Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.

32yr old daughter was on soc di and got off it because she

Customer Question

32yr old daughter was on soc di and got off it because she didn't want it anymore no easy task for to get off of it.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: ca
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: she also got off of medicare and got a policy under covered ca with blue cross
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: which has been pay claims up until now and its showing she still has medicare which she doesn't want
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
soc has all forms they need to take her off medicare she no longer has soc di she is age 32
life and death that medicare shows she does not have it.
she has a blue cross policy with covered ca with has paid all claims up until now .
now its showing she has medicare with she took off and now shows she back on it.
and can't get the needed help she needs until it shows she off medicare she will be dead by the time it take for them to correct this problem.
yes i have been to the soc dept and all other place to get her off medicare.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 19 days ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

If you have already gone to the local office of the Social Security Administration to resolve the issue and the issue is still there, you can either go back one more time to the local office and ask to speak with a supervisor to ensure that the issue is resolved once and for all, or contact your U.S. Senators' and House of Representative's offices for assistance in dealing with the issue. The offices would contact their contacts at Social Security Administration to find out exactly what is going on and get back to you.

Best wishes,