Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.

I have a Jeep Cherokee that i did not purchase at this

Customer Question

I have a Jeep Cherokee that i did not purchase at this particular company,Last year of 2015 I had a accident on my job and I was sent to the hospital once I arrived they found Carbon-oxide in my body and had to call the fire department.They went to my job and found nothing ,so they went to my house found nothing so they decided to check my car and there it was. A few days after I was out of the hospital I went around to some affordable car shops to get it fixed no one seem to know how to check it and kept referring me to Jeep, so I took it to Jeep and explained the problem, they were rude,but I begged them to check so the opened the hood while it was running and sad there was no leak in my car. I take responsibility for my decision I made to trust them after all they were a Jeep shop. So I'm riding around for a year, I even had three accidents between that time, which I has never had before in my life,and so I has another accident that had nothing to do with the car and it was found in my system again only this time the amount was higher than before, again the fire department found it in my car again, so I took it back to Jeep this time the guy was arguing with me about it not being the car and so he refused to have the mechanics to look at it, then two little ladies came in behind me and he greeted them with respect , he then told me he was going to move the car in front of me so I could get out. I felt belted ,hurt and sad, So the same day I went back to the fire department and asked them to come out to my house and show me what and where they are finding the gas so they came out and found nothing then they went to my car with my windows rolled up and the scale went to ten. The fire Chief went to Jeep himself and they then after all my begging and presenting I don't want to take my car there. I feel by not taking a ten minute check they put my life in endangerment, and made me feel as they were being raciest because I am black. What has taken me so long to contact you is I've has major surgery which having that poison in by body may have contribute to some of my elements. Please call me at ********** to let me know if I have a case . Thank You Deloris Johnson
JA: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Emporia kS
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: i have the reports from the fire department Jeep claim I never came but once again the fire department has it on record,
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I did not seek a lawyer here is this Jeep company is owned by Clint Boyer and you know Emporia is small town
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Ely replied 19 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am very sorry to hear about this situation. Normally, the chat is online - via this thread. If you want to, you can request a call - but you have to select this at your end. (Note, it would be another expert that calls you, but they would have access to this information.)

OR, you can simply reply here and we can continue the chat online. If so, please clarify: (a) what year was the model of the Jeep, and (b) what specifically was the diagnosis from the physician - what do you have, and, was it caused (possibly) by the emissions from the vehicle?