Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.

What kind of lawyer do I need to sue WalMart who, for

Customer Question

What kind of lawyer do I need to sue WalMart who, for unknown reason, put a stop to my newly purchased money cards, which cancelled my plane ticket home and a nights room and board, and left me stranded for 6 nights and 7 days, 2700 miles away from home?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Consumer Protection Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: How much in total would it be?
JA: It's only $5.
Customer: one moment
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: ca
JA: Have you contacted the manufacturer?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: not that I can think of at the moment
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Loren replied 19 days ago.

Good evening. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs, and I look forward to assisting you.

You would want a general commercial litigation attorney or a consumer litigation attorney.

If you need assistance finding local counsel try Martindale Hubble (site rules prohibit us from referring specific attorneys) . Many attorneys themselves use this site to locate attorneys outside their jurisdiction or expertise:

It is a huge worldwide database searchable by location and specialty. The attorneys are all peer rated. So, they represent the top of the profession.