Barrister, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with 15 years experience in various consumer protection areas
19958803

JUST RECEIVED A CHECK FOR $3,650.00 FROM AGRIDIENT

Customer Question

JUST RECEIVED A CHECK FOR $3,650.00 FROM AGRIDIENT INCORPATED, SAY I HAVE TO SEND $ 3,500 TO COVER PROCESSING FEE.
JA: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?
Customer: GEORGIA, NO JUST RECEIVED IT TODAY.TELL ME TO CALL THIS NO. ONLY 1-***-***-****.
JA: Have you contacted the manufacturer?
Customer: NO
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: SAY TO CONTACT CLAIMS AGENT:DAVID HULL AT 1-***-***-**** AND PLEASE DON'T CALL ANY OTHER NUMBER.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

This is a fake check. If you deposit it, it will take about 14 days to come back as fake. In the mean time your money that you send will be taken and be gone and then when the check comes back you are on the hook for that check as well.

.

This is a well known scam that we see here a couple dozen times a week on the site..

.

Please don't fall for it or you will lose your money and be liable for more..

.

.

thanks