Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney experienced in commercial litigation.

Are they legitimate company? They gave me a 5 step plan: 1.

Customer Question they legitimate company? They gave me a 5 step plan:
1. Certified Mortgage Securitization Audit Report – This report is the most important, most expensive and takes the longest to complete. It shows the entire history of your loan since the inception. It will show the fraudulent activities by the so called investors and servicers of your loan, but who are just debt collectors. It is done by someone who is allowed by the courts as an expert witness and specially designed for you.2. SEC Report – This report shows the history of the debt collectors themselves and their fraudulent activity.3. Chain of Title Audit Report - This report will show any breaks in the chain of title, which would disallow any possible foreclosure activity.4. IRS Verification of 90 Day Foreclosure Trust Authority - This report will show the initial 90 period where the lender needed to either sell the loan, or keep it in their portfolio.5. IRS Tax Exempt Chain of Title Assessment Report - This report will show that the lender was not tax exempt and was required to file tax returns.Is this correct?
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 26 days ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
First off, according to Whois, they were registered on 9-27-16, which is a big red flag. Second, there is little to no information about them on the internet, which means they are brand new and have no chance to have anyone to complain about them. Third, not one of those documents they are seeking to provide you would stop a foreclosure, they are useless reports that I am sure they are going to try to charge a very heavy upfront fee on. The mortgage audit only helps if there is a problem with chain of custody on your mortgage and otherwise will not help you. If you are dealing with a foreclosure, using a local consumer protection attorney licensed and verified with your state bar is the best way to protect yourself as there are so many of these companies cropping up online and some are so new, like this one, by the time a scam is reported, they are shut down and a new site is formed.
So, if you plan on using this company, get the name of the attorney and their state bar number and call the state bar to verify their standing, then look up the attorney's actual office by name online to validate someone is not impersonating an attorney before you get pulled in because of all these red flags above.