Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

Bought my house in 2013 DEC.31 to be exact. I was going

Customer Question

Bought my house in 2013 DEC.31 to be exact. I was going threw hep c treatment at the time which use to be Chemo, so mental a physical state wore altered. House supposedly passed inspection and was covered by buyer protection plan. My HVAC went out after 2 weeks and home owners insurances inspector said it should not have passed inspection and they wouldn't cover it. I am in debt for $10,000 cause I am legally obligated to make my invalid mother comfortable. WHO CAN I SUE?
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: California
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: AS IN???
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: insurer IS NOTORIOUS for not paying and inspector stands by his supposed lies
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 8 months ago.

Good afternoon and thanks for contacting Just Answer. Did you report the problem to the homeowners warranty under the buyer protection plan? What, if anything have they done about the problem? What legal steps have you taken, if any, since this occurred?