LegalGems, Lawyer
Experience:  Research Attorney; Private Practice; Attorney Mentor; Mediator

My husband and I leased a car in January '16. We got the

Customer Question

My husband and I leased a car in January '16. We got the lease through the Automobile Dealer that sold and serviced cars. We do not like the car at all. I guess what I am asking can we get out of this lease? Is it possible to sell this car, trade it in etc. We told the auto dealer that we did not like the car, and they decided to give us another car but we had to take the same lease program with a $3,000 dn pmt. We want to get rid of the car and lease, and would be willing to purchase another car from the Dealer that we like. Are we stuck for another 2 and a half years with this car, or is there a way to get out of it? We are very curious if you can help us? Thank you ***** *****art
Submitted: 29 days ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  LegalGems replied 29 days ago.
What state is this in regards ***** *****?