Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.

The Atourney general of Wa state says I have a legitimate

Customer Question

I'm Robert Sullivan and the Atourney general of Wa state says I have a legitimate case a car I bought from a local dealership has life threatening recalls on it with no fix in sight, I found that alot of their cars have the same kind of problem if my insurance company new the problem they would drop me I was contacted by the dealership and barter and passive aggressively threatened after they were contacted by the atourney general I just want my money back and it seems my life means less than their profits what can I do from here, the make of my car's corporation has alot of safety recalls on alot of brand new cars
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  LegalGems replied 1 month ago.

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

Expert:  LegalGems replied 1 month ago.

The attorney general does not represent individuals, and will only get involved after they receive numerous complaints, and unfortunately the process can take quite a while; I presume you are looking for information on how to get more immediate relief. Can you tell me when the car was purchased, and if the car has been in the shop/inoperable due to the recalls?