David Stewart
David Stewart, Lawyer
Experience:  Highly experienced Consumer Protection attorney
95745447

I purchased 2 puppies from a breeder, after a week one of

Customer Question

I purchased 2 puppies from a breeder, after a week one of the pups died. The breeder is not willing to refund or replace the pup. I took the other pup to the Veterinarian in time and incurred bills, the breeder will not refund any. I showed documentations. The breeder is stating this is my fault. Where do I go from here?
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  David Stewart replied 2 months ago.

Hello: I suggest you file small claims matter against the breeder. This is very easy to do by going to the court clerk in the county you live and filling out the paperwork. You will be given a hearing date and you send the paperwork to the breeder. Show up to the hearing and tell the judge what happened. If you win the breeder will pay your damages and court filing fee. I hope this helps. David.