Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I m have a lawsuit against me in monmouth county special

Customer Question

I m have a lawsuit against me in monmouth county special civil part . I did some masonry work for this guy two years ago . The guy never paid me the balance of the job 4,500.00 now he is suing me for 6.700.00 .all the work came out perfect this guy has slandered my name all over social media and also threatened me death threats via text message .i have reported both incidents with marlboro p.d. All the work was verbal no contract .all this guys claims are based on lies . Do I need a lawyer or should I just handle it myself .what are my opsions.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 2 months ago.

Good morning, and thanks for using JUST ANSWER. I will be the expert who will assist you with your inquiry. If you wish to speak of this situation by telephone that is called a premium service which I can provide. I will send you that if you indicate that you will accept the offer. The additional charges $59. If you do not wish to proceed that way, we can continue with this thread.