Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I have been a customer with Hughesnet Internet for over 2

Customer Question

I have been a customer with Hughesnet Internet for over 2 years. Just recently I changed my internet provider and I am AMAZED at the quality of service they provide and at a cheaper rate. My reason for changing service is many. I consistently informed them of their service, too slow, when I click to play videos they would stop and go, stop and go for duration of my service with them. I contacted them to inform them of the problem, they would instruct me to unplug it from the wall and plug it back in, of course that never worked or solved the problem ever. They had an increase in service which prompted to change. Since changing my service it's amazingly faster and my videos play fantastic without pausing. What are my rights as a consumer. My contact information is as follows: Barbara ********

Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  KnowYourRights replied 2 months ago.

Barbara, good morning. I am happy to hear you found a new and better provider. Can you please share with me what your legal question is?