Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I am wondering what is the best way to present a case to a

Customer Question

Hi, I am wondering what is the best way to present a case to a lawyer. I think that my approach is flawed.
JA: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?
Customer: California.
JA: Have you contacted the manufacturer?
Customer: Yes, this is a hair transplant issue. Advertising and deceit; a Bosley issue. I have sent a letter of intent. Yes, I have.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The complany is not Bosley.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

Lawyer needs to be convinced there is merit to the case and that potential good outcome. To that end I will suggest preparation methods and also avenues to pursue a claim, for no additional charge beyond the price of this question!

I am sorry this happened. I will do the following: 1. suggest options for pursuing a case 2. preparation tactics 3. way to find a local lawyer if you still wish to involve one but can save on fees by following steps 1 and 2You have a few options. Let me outline them. You can pursue a complaint in civil court. You may sue for losses suffered plus costs and interest. You can also file a complaint with the attorney general office. You can threaten these options before pursuing and use for leverage. local counsel can also get involved! A lawyer letter alone can often bring about a settlement as the other side realizes that you are serious and gets concerned about its risk and legal fees.You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.Kindly rate me five stars. Leaving a bonus after rating is very much appreciated.

If i can clarify anything else, let me know