Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.

How many days after receiving the Judgment does one have to

Customer Question

How many days after receiving the Judgment does one have to file a Remitittur to correct mistakes or inadvertences caused by the defense counsel? I have the citations for the Points & Authorities AND A DRAFT for the Declaration w/ the proposed order to file the Recall of Remitittur. The defense via Demurrers have been ignoring a key document that I cite on the COmplaint, which is proof I file within the statute of limitations.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 month ago.

Welcome! My name is***** give me a few minutes to analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back.

Expert:  Maverick replied 1 month ago.

It appears that you may be trying to use an incorrect procedure here. Did your case already go to the court of appeals?

*Can you please give us more background information so we can better assist you?