Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.

Is it possible to sue the Department of Regulatory Agencies

Customer Question

Is it possible to sue the Department of Regulatory Agencies in the State of CO?
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Colorado
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: It's not an employment agreement. DORA is governing agency that is responsible for approving applications to allow individual to take professional engineering exams. My application was submitted on time to the required entities. I was not made aware of any issues with the application until yesterday which is at present preventing me from taking the PE exam which is only offered once a year and is directly related to my livelihood.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Hopefully that explains the issue sufficiently for now. If not, let me know.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. What was the problem with the application (according to DORA)?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 1 month ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!