Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I have problem with bank of america because close my account

Customer Question

Hi, I have problem with bank of america because close my account without any notification or tell any reason, and when I call nobody can answer this simple question (why you close my account)This Happen at Friday August 26 at night I put $1500 cash to my bank for pay my rent and try to transfer it to my home owner but bank of america website not let me connect to my account, next day morning I walk to the bank and ask why my debit card not work and bank manager said because bank of America looking for your green card, I go home and bring it back and bank manager make a copy and fax it and then said she must call but today this department is close. Monday was close for labor day, I come back to bank at Tuesday and same happened more than one hour waste my time to fax and call and said midnight your account coming out from frozen, next day I check again and my account still not work, I can login but show my balance $0.00 I came back to the bank next day and same happened, manager call and ask and said I call you back, but she never call me back, I call myself and agent said your money can be show after midnight, Finally my account is frozen again and I don’t have a access to my card and account. I call few times but nobody answering me why this happened again. I’m Iranian and bank manager said this happened to all Iranian customer.
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Texas
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, Not yet, I'm very sad now for this happend
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties. .

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation,