Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.

Can I legally make a HS student or father pay my son the

Customer Question

Can I legally make a HS student or father pay my son the money back on a vehicle they knew was not worth the selling price???
My son has no idea of how to buy a car and the seller did. the car is also not mechanically sound and would not pass to get registered. He drove it home and could have been in a serious car accident.
Finally, if needed, the title was not correctly completed. No mileage was entered and my son never signed. Title states pursuant to 49 USC 327. Thank you
This is an unfortunate situation that I would hope
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

How old is your son now and was at the time of the sale of the vehicle?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 1 month ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!