KnowYourRights, Lawyer
Experience:  Experience protecting consumers against unfair, deceptive, or fraudulent advertising, marketing and financial practices.

Today is 9-11-2016, sunday. I received this email message,

Customer Question

today is 9-11-2016, sunday.
I received this email message, is the dollar payment real?
brian aaron
order id: 16392733-457
account #:(###) ###-####
THE MTCN: #4860732294Return-Path:--The first $4500.00 was sent today.
Our accountant agent has helped send the first USD $4500.00 to you through western union so get back to this office of Western union Agent to pick up this USD $4500 out of the total sum of USD $2.7 million. Call Mr.Joe Timo immediately you get this E-mail to enable him speed up for your payment or you send him an e-mail forwarding all the necessary information required from you so that they will commence on First Payment with Text Question and Answer / Sender Name for you to pick up the first payment today. But I will advise that you try and call to facilitate your payment. we will be sending you $4500 Dollars every day because to transfer the total money to your account will cost you big money for the transferring that's why United Nations give us order to be sending you $4500 Dollars every day and bellow is the information of the first transfer In your name and you are advised to contact the Western Union Agent Mr.Joe Timo to give you the complete MTCN for the first Installment of usd $4500 because the MTCN sent to you now is not complete as send Eight digit numbers remaining two numbers you will collect from Mr.Joe Timo, once you have made the contact with him, to enable you pick up the payment of USD $4500 . Today But i advise you call Mr.Joe Timo Immediately you receive this e-mail with + 229-66934781 ask him for the two digit numbers of the MTCN:SENDER'S NAME: ...... VIVIAN SGBK
CODE........... 303
MTCN: .........(###) ###-####AMOUNT SENT: ...... $4500.00Western union Agent: Mr.Joe Timo
E mail:***@******.***
Tel: + 229-66934781Ask him to give you the mtcn, sender name, to pick the $4500.00. I told him to keep sending you USD $4500.00 daily until the payment of USD $2.7Million is completed. Again forward him(1) Your Full Name: ....
(2) Telephone number: ....
(3) Address: ....
(4) Country: .....
(5) Age / sex: .....So that he will be sure that you are the right person to start receive USD $4500 out of the total sum of USD $2.7Million.From government office paymentCall him immediately to give you Question and Answer Contact person.
Tel: + 229-66934781.Regard's
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  KnowYourRights replied 1 month ago.

Good morning. I am sorry to say but this is not real. This is a scam and you will not see any money. What will happen, is that they will ask you for money and continue to give you excuses as to why more needs to be sent, until there is no left for you to give. Moreover, they will have your personal information and likely try and steal your identity. As such, do not give them anything and cease communication.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!